The waffles are crispy on the outside and a bit fluffy inside. Also it is naturally sweet, so easy on the maple syrup. The fresh strawberries on top has enough tart to cut down the sweetness of the waffles. As far as frozen waffles go, this is really good; it really does taste like a waffle. One of my complaints is that the waffle is quite thin that if you over toast it, it becomes extra crispy and you loose the fluffiness in the middle.
Looking for something?
- I'm loving the train jingles🎶 - I'm not sure if it's per line/station but just makes me smile when I hear them. #onlyinjapan #lakbaynicarlo 1 week ago
- Japanese toilets have heater seats !! What ?!? Why am I learning this just now 1 week ago
- @mancypino whoa!! Hmmm that's cool !! But I'm still in for 2018 hehehe 4 months ago
- @mancypino yes let's do it !! 10 months ago
- Earthquake?!? 10 months ago
3rd st promenade adobo alexandria cafe asparagus babycakesnyc baked tofu bamboo shoots banana bico bollini's chado chef tal ronnen chili chocolate chocolate chip cookie choco soy milk chowmein cupcakes daifuku earth balance butter engeritea food journal food journal entry gardein garlic pasta guacamole happy hour hiking hooters introduction jelly mochi mushroom onion onionrings orochon oyster mushroom pbj PBJ sandwich peanut butter pizza pop corn quesadilla red thai curry salad santa monica santa monica pier SCOOPS seaweed shabu shabu souplantation soyaki soy ice cream soy latte soy milk spinach starbucks stir fry tea the conscious cook tofu tofurky trader joes turon twice baked potato vegan veganaise vegetarian veggie veggie burrito veggie grill watermelon whole foods yummycupcakes zensoy